We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allesandro Or Rebecca?

Which Florence hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United States
Level Contributor
56 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Allesandro Or Rebecca?

Who should we use for our wine tour? Please help! Thanks.

new york
3 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

can anyone give me the website/email address of Allesandro?

smy
Alabama
Level Contributor
377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

Alessandro's email is alecamma@hotmail.com

Seattle
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

I was told that 4-5 hours was not long enough to visit 2-3 wineries by Rebecca. Fine, but can anyone tell me why it takes so long? Do you have a full tour at each? We are used to touring Napa, Ca and Willamette Valley, OR and we just want to visit a few places and taste Italian wines and throw in a great lunch.

Can someone let me know what your tour involved and if it can be done in 4 hours? Much appreciated-

Bethlehem,PA
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

We just returned on a day tour with Rebecca--she was wonderful --great sense of humor, excellent knowledge base and additionally she was very in tune with our needs. We cannot say enough about what a great day this was--highlight of our trip!

Regarding the last post, I know that part of the reason some tours take a long time is travel. So, it depends on where you are going. It takes about 45 minutes to get from Siena to Montalcino. And, unlike Napa and Sonoma, there is much more distance between vineyards. Not to mention more rural, white gravel roads that take a bit longer to travel. And, we spent a while at each vineyard talking and tasting (we were the only visitors at each one--no open Enoteca situation).

West Orange, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

My wife and I had a great time with Alessandro in mid-August. We would recommend him to all our friends. We enjoyed discussing and learned about many things including history, culture, food and wine. If you go with him, ask him about the unique way in which he first learned English. Email alecamma@hotmail.com.

16. Re: Allesandro Or Rebecca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:58 pm, October 28, 2009