We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in florence late november/early december?

cleveland ohio
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
weather in florence late november/early december?

I will be travelling in tuscany nov. 27- dec. 6 How should I pack ? What is th average temps? thanx

Simsbury, CT
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in florence late november/early december?

My husband and i just returned from our tour of itlay. The temps are about 50 to 60. much cooler at night. we packed sweaters, long sleeved t-shirts, jeans, khakis, and at night i needed a jacket, hat and scarf. being from ohio i'm sure you know cold weather but it's not horribly cold. We are from new england and found it same there as it is here durning november. With all the walkind your going to do, don't worry about being too cold with a sweater on, you'll be fine. Like i said you will need a jacket for walking the streets at night. You'll love it!

boston, mass
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in florence late november/early december?

check accuweather.com for the forecast before you go. we were there 2nd week of november, it was mid-50's, one very windy day, a couple off-and-on rainy. the cashmere sweater and leather coat was too warm, i wore my rain jacket most of the time. jeans were worn all over the city, bring black ones if you want to go formal! i find we have no problems as long as we avoid standard american attire- that means no logo t-shirts, no shiny windbreakers, no giant white plastic sneakers, no bellybags/fannypacks.

Jersey
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in florence late november/early december?

i was just there a week ago. i just got home a couple days ago. it is the same temperature as in new jersey. so it isnt really cold but it isnt warm. a warm jacket and a scarf and maybe gloves would be good. long sleeve shirts and pants. although the locals wear skirts with like spandex.