We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and breakfast florence chain

Liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and breakfast florence chain

Has anyone used this company before? I've reserved what appears to be a very nice apartment for 5 on the Borgo San Jacopo through them at a very reasonable price. They seem to be a small family concern, but I'd appreciate any feed-back:

www.bed-and-breakfast-florence.com

seattle, wa
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bed and breakfast florence chain

HI! I also just reserved an apt on borgo san jacopo for 5 people and was searching the internet for reference/review of this website but found none. We are arriving day after tomorrow, on April 7, 2005.... oh wait, I see you posted this in December 2004... did you end up staying at this place? How was the apt???

seattle, wa
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bed and breakfast florence chain

HI! I also just reserved an apt on borgo san jacopo for 5 people and was searching the internet for reference/review of this website but found none. We are arriving day after tomorrow, on April 7, 2005.... oh wait, I see you posted this in December 2004... did you end up staying at this place? How was the apt???

seattle, wa
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bed and breakfast florence chain

Oh sorry, somehow it posted twice, AND I misunderstood the date... you JUST posted this yesterday. I guess that means we'll be testing this place out before you...

Liverpool
Level Contributor
30 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bed and breakfast florence chain

Hi,

Don't know if you'll pick this up. But if you do - how was it? We're due to go tomorrow!!

David Price