We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels for a family of three

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels for a family of three

Hello,

Our family will be travelling to Italy in August and have decided to use Cortona as a hub while visiting the surrounding area. We plan to rent a car for day travel.

There are three of us, and we would, of course, like to have a nice place to stay without breaking the bank.

We'd like a private bathroom, one room with two beds, one double and one single, and would like to be in or near Cortona.

Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks!

Mike

Eremo Le Celle
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Piazza della Repubblica
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Museo Diocesano
Specialty Museums
Wayne. New Jersey
Level Contributor
246 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels for a family of three

Your should try Hotel Cory's. My husband & I took my mom last September. there weren't any rooms left at the small hotel so they gave us the apartment across the street. It was more like a Villa with spectacular views. It had a full kitchen, 2 story, 2 full bath and 3 bedrooms. I think they onley charges us about about $125Eper night. It is located in Cortona on top of the hill. It is not in the walls of the small town. But close enough to drive down the hill or walk. Check it out on this website.

Cortona in Tuscany...
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels for a family of three

Mike:

I live in Cortona and my friend is currently staying in the cutest little apartment within the walls of the city center called Casa Celeste. Search for apartment rentals in Cortona, there are many places you should be able to find, although August is a busy month.

Tania

Blog- "Eurobimbo's Journey to Enlightenment - The Tuscany Files"

www.eurobimbo.vonbarkenhagen.com

3. Re: Hotels for a family of three

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, August 12, 2009