We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 bedroom rental in a Tuscan Farmhouse: Casa bel Posto

Which Cortona hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
1 post
Save Topic
3 bedroom rental in a Tuscan Farmhouse: Casa bel Posto

What an UNBELIEVABLY Positive experience at this beautiful estate. Tania and Keith were the most gracious and loving of hosts.

I stayed at this beautiful property for 5 weeks in November/December 2008 enjoying the beautiful views Cortona, biking the vineyards and olive groves in my backyard, noshing on the outstanding fruits of the neighbors and watching the season colors change before my very eyes.

I was in Italy to work on a book I needed to finish and Tania and Keith gave me great peace to do so, offering me distracting adventures in between. They introduced me to the olive oils of their neighbors and the fiestas of fall.

This was such a productive yet laid back work vacation thanks to the fantastic wireless connection, lack of TV and bicycling to break up the day.

I would highly recommend this peaceful yet centrally located Tuscan home for anyone who wants to play or write, explore or dream, eat or drink, or just to be. Please feel free to call or email me with your questions, I am happy to help.

Thank you sooooooo much Tania and Keith for a life changing experience and I can’t wait to see you again sooner rather than later!

1. Re: 3 bedroom rental in a Tuscan Farmhouse: Casa bel Posto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, October 09, 2009