We are a family of 5 ( 2 adults and three children age 14 - 11 and 10 years old) and we will spent our vacation from July 28 till August 18 in Italy. We will arrive Saturday August 28 at Palermo airport heading to our accommodation for the first week Cefalu an leave August 18 Lamezia airport. In our second week from August 4 till August 11 we will be in Floridia coming from Cefalu
In order to enjoy our stay the most with the time available and to keep things pleasant for our children as well we always try to combine culture / nature / beach /history to make it enjoyable for our children as well.
Who can help with:
- What we have to see and do and what certainly not to be missed.
- Possibilities where to eat with our family preferable local
- Daytrip to Malta
- possible events during this period.
- Pittoresque autentic places/villages
- Scenic routes and viewpoints in the area
- What would be the best/nicest beach to go to
- We are as well interested in local markets/ fishmarkets.
- Excursions which can be undertaken
On Saturday we are leaving from Floridia to Tropea are there suggestions what to see on the way..
It goes without saying, that we are open to all kind of suggestions how to enjoy our time at the most
Many Thanks in advance