We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monreale Official Hours 2013

Which Palermo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Monreale Official Hours 2013

Hello,

I will be visiting Monreale on a weekday in September and see the Duomo hours listed at 8:30 - 12:45 and 14:30 17:00 during this time. I couldn't find hours for the Cloisters though and was wondering if they are open during the lunch time when the Duomo is closed this year? I was thinking of visiting the Cloisters first around 1:30 and then the Doumo when it reopened at 2:30. Here's the link I used and the hours I found are in a box on the right side of the page about half way down:

…chiesacattolica.it/sicilia/monreale___sito_…

If anyone can clarify if there's any part of Monreale open from 1-2:30 I would really appreciate it.

Thank-you!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,219 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Monreale Official Hours 2013

Hi Rose,

The Chiostro di Monreale is open from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.00-18.30, and on Sundays, Mondays, and holidays from 9.00-13.00.

Staff takes a short lunch from 13.30-14.00.

Vagabonda

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monreale Official Hours 2013

Thank you Vagabonda!

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
96,219 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Monreale Official Hours 2013

Prego Rose J - Buona Pasqua!

Vagabonda

4. Re: Monreale Official Hours 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 01, 2014