We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Can anyone recommend center location hotel with breakfast served outside, preferably on a rooftop or upper floor terrace with city view? Looking for something around $150.

Thank you!

Boston
Level Contributor
7 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Hotel Ambasciatori

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

I'll second the Hotel Ambasciatori....I'd almost forgot how delightful it was on their roof having breakfast while we stayed there a few years ago.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,545 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

And a third vote for the Hotel Ambasciatori!

Vagabonda

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
1,341 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

I stayed at the Ambasciatore 4 nts. Breakfast on the terrace and wine in the early evening are the place to be. Views of the city, rootops amd surrounding mountains are spectacular! Breakfast is typical.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
144 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Thanks to all. Arrgggghh ..... I just checked and it's already booked for our three night stay in Palermo (June 23-26). ;(

2nd choice?

Cairns
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Hi

Probably not at all what you are looking for but up to you to consider as an option

We booked a huge two bed two storey apartment with a roof terrace for two weeks last October (75 euro US$85 per night) - a short walk to Quattro Canti and Piazza Marina in the other direction, and such as that would leave your budget with cash for dinner on the terrace at Seven Restaurant on Via Roma......?

Up to you, might be worth some research if you can find a short stay apartment in Palermo in June. If you do consider this email Marta Anelli at MICRO in Palermo (volunteer tourism information service) she's great and might be able to help - marta@visitingsicily.it

Good Luck

Ciao

Cairns
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Hi

I just checked the website for the apartment we stayed in and they do min stay 3 nights, though the rate is obviously much higher for short term.

An apartment could be an option within your budget, however, if you are set on a hotel with a terrace then please ignore my posts

Good luck.

Ciao

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,242 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

B&B Bella Vita is where we stayed, a lovely modern room in a lpedestrianised area with a large terrace for breakfast. Views of the surrounding area and some small view of the sea, on the seventh floor. No views of the old town though, but very nice area to stay, and near the bus stops and a short walk to the old town and Opera theatre. Nice safe area at night too.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,545 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

Have you checked directly with the hotel DolceVita45?

Vagabonda

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,545 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel with breakfast on rooftop or upper terrace

These accommodations offer "terraces"; Hotel Palazzo Sitano Palermo, Hotel Plaza Opéra, BB22, B&B Artepalermo, Attic 12, Butera 28, Hotel Porta Felice, Palazzo Montevago, Hotel Verdi, B&B del Massimo, Bed And Breakfast Liberta', Grand Hotel Piazza Borsa...

Vagabonda