We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Acireale to other vilalges in Sicily

Which Catania hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Lucija, Malta
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transport from Acireale to other vilalges in Sicily

Hello.

Will be going at Acireale for eh Carnical Festivities. Will arrive at Catania Airprt Fontanorssa on the 9th February 2013 and will return to Malta on the 15th February 2013. Hotels already boodked from 9/2 to 13/2 at Hotel Maugieri Acirele and then up to the 15/2 at Hotel Mediterraneo Catania. I know the way to go from the Airport to Acireale since i have already been to Sicily. Since carnival activities are best in the evening I would appreciate if someone can help me in making an itienery fro the days I am spending in acirelae. How can I go to Randazzo, Agrigento, Ragusa etc.

Thanks in advance

Alfred

1. Re: Transport from Acireale to other vilalges in Sicily

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, December 17, 2013