We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please Vagabonda -late arrival at Trapani airport

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
33 reviews
Help please Vagabonda -late arrival at Trapani airport

Hi from the UK-you were kind with helpful answers a couple of months ago in my planning of my Sicilian holiday-I need your help again please .We have pre-booked a car from Sixt -I have just noticed that their office closes at 21 00 and our flight does not get in until 21 05-so no way will we be able to meet the deadline.What happens if the flight is delayed ? will we ever get our car? We leave Friday at 12

00 noon.The times of the flight were given when we booked the car through Holiday Autos. Thank you in advance -can't wait to see Sicily

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
115,737 posts
1. Re: Help please Vagabonda -late arrival at Trapani airport

Ciao kennetti!

I just spoke with Sixt at Trapani Birgi -

Contact Sixt at Trapani Birgi directly….

+39 0923.030554

Also by internet and arrange for them to wait after closing at 21.00

www.sixt.co.uk/further-information/contacts/

You might arrange for a pick-up the following morning and there’s also a Trapani office.

Buona Fortuna!

Vagabonda

2. Re: Help please Vagabonda -late arrival at Trapani airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, March 15, 2011