We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Sardinia

Which Olbia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
326 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Sardinia

I am looking for somewhere quiet and unspoilt to stay in Sardinia - preferably self catering. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Sardinia, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

Dear TarkanFan,

I think that if you want to go in a quiet place you should consider the area of Arbus/Torre dei Corsari, famous for its dunes.

It is really a beautiful place!

When would you like to go?

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
326 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

July/August. We have probably left it a bit late to find anywhere.

Sardinia, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

I don't think it is too late....and,anyway, you should try to find something......i know a website which provides a big number of accommodation in sardinia....i always book my holidays in Sardinia with them...if you are interested in it i can give you the link!

barcelona
Level Contributor
12 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

Hi microworld,

I am also looking for good accomodation in Sardinia, could you please post the link?

Thanks!!

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
326 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

Yes I am interested. We will be flying into Olbia by the way. What sort of prices should we expect for eating out (roughly) ?

Thanks for your help :)

Sardinia, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

The website I was talking to is www.sardegna.com!

It is managed by people from Sardinia, so they know vey well the island and they can help tourists in their choices in the best way, I think.

Let me know if my suggestion is good for you!!I wait!

Sardinia, Italy
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

For eating out the prices could be low or high, it depends on where you go!

So you will fly into Olbia, and then?Where you'd like to stay?In Olbia or in the surroundings, like San Teodoro..what a beautiful place!!

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

I've been trawling through the information on this forum and I put a post up yesterday with questions. I just wanted to say that the website you provided is fantastic - thank you!

Geneva
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

Hi,

I am exactly looking for the same info : could you forward me the web link you are talking about ?

Thnaks

Marcel

10. Re: Where to stay in Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, July 19, 2010