We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family with young children October holiday

Which Cagliari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Neots, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Family with young children October holiday

Hello, would like some suggestions on accommodation and locations ideas for a family holiday in October. Our daughters are aged 6, 3 and 16 months so a pool is important. I was thinking Cagliari area as it's the easiest airport to fly to. I would like somewhere that is close to the beach and walking distance to ice cream parlours but not in a busy noisey location, so the perfect location really. Many thanks for any suggestions.

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family with young children October holiday

Hi!

Near Cagliari and still open in October you can check the Sighientu hotel

in-sardinia.com/holidays/eng/hotel-sardinia/…

I just love its swimming pool and I always take my children there for short breaks (I live in Sardinia). It's not far from the city centre so you'll be able to reach it with a rental car or by cab.

feel free to PM me if you need extra help :)

St. Neots, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family with young children October holiday

Hello Loki4

Thanks so much for your reply. It looks like a lovley hotel but only caters for 2 children. Do you know any where that allows 3 children? A resort, or appartments or villas?

Many thanks,

Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family with young children October holiday

Hi I can suggest you my place. I rent holiday accommodation in Posada, 30 min. from Olbia. Is it Olbia a convenient airport for you? or 1.30h from Alghero where flys Ryanair. The village is really nice, you've got everything at your hands, ideal with kids, especially 3! beaches are very close to the appartement, 2 minutes by car (literally), less than 1 km so it's a walking distance if you like and there is a bike path too.

I've got a kid and I've spent all my summers there all my life and every year I can't wait to go back to the village:-)

Check out my blog for photo and info

http://sardiniaccommodation.blogspot.ch/

Looking forward to hear from you

Marila

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Family with young children October holiday

Hi again!

I've checked another Hotel + apartments not in Cagliari vbut very near. I think that the Lantana Resort will fit you well :)

in-sardinia.com/holidays/eng/hotel-sardinia/…

Take note that the water is still warm and there are almost no people at the beaches nearby in this period of the year

Pula with it’s nice restaurants and bars is very close to this hotel and the beach is not far as well.

Hope it will be helpful

5. Re: Family with young children October holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:47 pm, July 09, 2013