We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with sea view

Which Cagliari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dudley u.k
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel with sea view

Hi my wife and I would love to visit Cagliari in September can anyone recommend a nice Hotel with a sea view and a balcony to sit out on.

Milano
Level Contributor
124 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel with sea view

Cagliari in september is very nice. The hotels in Cagliari are most of all new and not in the cost side. If you want to stay close to the beach you ahave to book some hotel close to Poetto Beach, that ia 5 km from the centre of the city.

Lately tere are several B&B and private houses.

This is the newest hotel with wellnes ect ect

http://www.thotel.it/

Here you can find the nicest apartments with jacuzzi and sat tv in the hearth of the old town

rent-sardinia.com/Sardinia_Villas_Cagliari.h…

Here you can find all the offer of hotels in Cagliari

www.portalesardegna.com

Dudley u.k
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel with sea view

Thanks Mario for your help. We do not speak Italian do you think that will be a problem.

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel with sea view

pyramid1010,

You should not encounter much of a problem in any hotel restaurant, bar or shop. English is spoken quite widely in all outlets that interface with tourists.

Good Luck.

London, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel with sea view

I had a very nice stay at the Hotel Calamosca a couple of Septembers ago - right by the sea, with nice balconies:

http://www.hotelcalamosca.it/file/inglese.htm

It's a little way out of Cagliari, but well worth the trek if it's the sea that you're after.

KJ

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel with sea view

I have recently discovered www.in-sardinia.com where they have special packages like drive and sleep where they suggest itineraries and give you a full package with car + hotel + itinerary for reasonable price.

If you like to be based only in the south Cala Mosca can be a good choice as well there is a new 3 star hotel in Cagliari owned by an English guy very friendly that is called Chentu Lunas and it is located right in front of Poetto Beach

My girlfriend parents (they are swiss) always stay ther and enjoy the location as it allows you to both drive easilly to villasimius and Chia

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel with sea view

Loki4,

Welcome back!

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel with sea view

thank you centro storico :-) I have been working hard recently and had a son :-) now I have a bit of spare time as I am on holiday so that I thought about sharing a bit of my knolwedge of sardinia with you all!

Dudley u.k
Level Contributor
56 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel with sea view

Thank you for all of your help .We have decided to stay at the hotel Mediterano,I hope we have made a good choice.

9. Re: Hotel with sea view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 24, 2009