We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

end of march weather?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
end of march weather?

I am looking at visiting cagliari Easter weekend, but I'm wondering what the temperatures are like that time of year. Is it warm enough to lay on the beach??

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: end of march weather?

geo06,

The average temperature (calculated over the past 21 years) for Cagliari at the end of March is 57°F (14C).

The highest temperature (same number of years) recorded in Cagliari at the end of March is 73° F (23C).

March is the windiest month of the year in cagliari.

Good Luck.

south wales
Level Contributor
166 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: end of march weather?

we were there 17th march for 2 weeks last year and temps were 17 up to 21 sunny every day bar one. Did not find it windy at all but did not lay on the beach (as i was 7 mths pregnant) but did sunbathe on my terrace as it was quite warm.

3. Re: end of march weather?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 pm, September 17, 2009