We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cagliari

Which Cagliari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cagliari

Hello Sardinia travellers

My parents and I are traveling to Cagliari at the end of July for 2 weeks.

I'm searching for nice self contained accommodation - central Cagliari would be great or near to the Yacht Club Cagliari.

If any one has any suggestions it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

cagliari
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cagliari

Check out www.hellosardinia.com, it's a network of good bed and breakfast and nice small hotels, some located near the city centre or by poetto beach. You can check availability in real time and book online with your credit card. Plus, they are sardinians and know what they sell.

Perth
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cagliari

Thanks Ivankid - hellosardinia is a great site, so I look forward to persuing my search! and remaining within this forum as it's great to get first hand, up to date info!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cagliari

hi there, try www.rent-sardinia.com...we use them all the time and they are great. very reliable agency...their web site is also in english...you can browse listings in cagliari and vicinity...

You should hurry however...july is real busy in sardinia, so if you find something you like, book it. Usually you need to put 10% down until a month before your stay...they accept credit cards and as I mentioned, they are very reliable...

good luck and enjoy sardinia! fred

Perth
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cagliari

Hi Fredef,

Thanks for your reply.

Following my request with TA some time ago, I was introduced to InnSardinia Tourist Services. I have found great assistance and I hope a nice B&B (that has converted to self contained accom) thru www.InnSardinia.com . Perhaps I can comment further after July, but I can highly recommend Innsardinia for prompt answers and patience to my numerous Cagliari queries.

Rgds

Opti

london
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cagliari

Hi there,

I was in Sardinia last year and had a great vacation through InnSardinia Tourist Services they have great assistance and are relly helpful in any kind of queries you might have.

It's a network of good bed and breakfast nice hotels and self catering accommodation all around Sardinia and they accept credit cards. - www.InnSardinia.com - as I mentioned, they are very reliable.

good luck and enjoy sardinia! Bibi

6. Re: Cagliari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 05, 2009