We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Alghero Airport

Bratislava, Slovakia
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Alghero Airport

Hi, we'll land in Alghero Airport at 23:55 and we will need to get to downtown Alghero. There are no more buses at this hour, so my question is: Is it OK to take a taxi from in front of the airport or to call some taxi? In Bratislava (where I live), the taxis which are in front of the airport are a tourist trap probably 200percent more expensive than the taxis on the call. Thank you! Jana

Travelling The World
Destination Expert
for Alghero
Level Contributor
14,882 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Alghero Airport

The taxis in front of the airport are normal city taxis and they will charge you the normal price on the meter. Expect between €20-30.

However, be quick. I was meeting someone off that flight in May and there were not that many taxis waiting. In fact we got the last one, and my friends were not the last people to come through. I don't know if more taxis came but if they did there would have been a wait. Otherwise you can call 079 98 92 028 to order a cab.

Bratislava, Slovakia
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Alghero Airport

thank you!

3. Re: Taxi from Alghero Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alghero