We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid Oct in Alghero

Which Alghero hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
129 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Mid Oct in Alghero

I am almost stir crazy after a wet summer and no sunshine and am thinking of taking off to Alghero next week with my elderly Mum and 2 year old. Oct 11 to 18th

Would we have weather good enough to play on the beach for the day? for swimming?

Any ideas where would be a good base for a week with old and young travellers?

Doing some research now and would love some help with ideas what hotel to stay in. We have a decent enough budget but not 5 star.

Thanks so much.

Olbia
Level Contributor
601 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mid Oct in Alghero

According to the weather forecast the first few days of your holiday should be fine with temperatures up to 27 degrees. No problem going to the beach and swim. After the 14 Oct the temp will not drop but expect some rain (but not much 1-2 days). The weather is very nice at the moment.

I would say that Alghero is suitable for you needs.

As to hotels, browse this site as the choice in Alghero is quite wide.

2. Re: Mid Oct in Alghero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, December 14, 2013