We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Fertilia

Which Alghero hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
410 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Fertilia

Could anyone help?

We want to eat at Azienda Agrituristica Sa Mandra in Fertilia but I can see on the map its not quite a walking distance from Alghero's old town. We are renting a car but as I wanted to drink we wondered if there is a better way to get there (and back!).

Does anyone know if there is a bus and how much a taxi might cost?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
76 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Fertilia

It's too far to walk really. The airport is near Fertilla and taxis cost about €25 from there to Alghero. There are buses but I'm not sure how frequent they are. The arst site only has 3 a day …sardegna.it/orari_e_autolinee/Trova_la_tua_…

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,828 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Fertilia

There is hourly bus service between Alghero and Fertilia:

ferroviesardegna.it/SASSARI%20ORARI%20AGGIOR…

England
Level Contributor
410 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Fertilia

Thats a great info! Thank you

sardinian cuisine, red wine, white wine, here we come :)

Alghero, Italy
Level Contributor
490 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Fertilia

consider that agriturismo is close to airport but not so close to go on foot. Maybe you can do this way to save some money: take a bus from city center to airport for around one euro. From airport take a taxi that i hope for maximum 10 euro can drive you to agriturismo. Then agree with the taxi driver one time to pick you back to city center for around 25 euro.

5. Re: How to get to Fertilia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Alghero