We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navisarda Boat Trip - party on board with fantastic views!!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Navisarda Boat Trip - party on board with fantastic views!!!

I know the title sounds quite cheesy, but as a matter of fact, the one-day boat trip with Navisarda (navisarda.it/lingue/…giornata_di_mare_htm.htm) stood up to it :-)

After watching the cliffs of Capo Caccia slashed by dramatic blue waves, we had the most amazing mussels for lunch (my parents and me agreed they were our best food in 11 days of stay in Sardinia), not mentioning wine a and mirto. The crew was super friendly and authentic, spoke English, and joined us for a dance on the board after lunch :-)

The price of the trip was 40 EUR pp, but really, that's almost what you would usually pay in Sardinia for just the lunch - so, it was more than just an excellent value for money, and it was a great fun!

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
37,277 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Navisarda Boat Trip - party on board with fantastic views!!!

I am always suspicious when somebody apparently joins Tripadvisor just to promote something they claim to have done (i.e. when their one and only post so far is a rave review), and not only does this sound cheesy, but despite the fact that you apparently live in Dublin, it reads as though you are not a native English speaker: "stood up to it" should presumably be "lived up to it"; "dance on the board.." should be "on board", "AN excellent value for money", "A great fun".. need I say more? So, I strongly suspect that you have some interest in this company and that this is disguised advertising, possibly placed in the forum because it isn't policed as heavily for fraud as are reviews.

Regarding which, if by any remote chance you are a genuine TA member, I would suggest you read the forum protocol on here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help

Incidentally, €40 is a heck of a lot more than I was paying for lunch in Sardinia, albeit usually without wine and mirto.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Navisarda Boat Trip - party on board with fantastic views!!!

"The forums are friendly, interactive discussion areas of our site where members can ask for and share their opinions, advice and experiences as travelers." Thank you for pointing out the help centre.

I find your comments insulting. I'll keep in mind mistakes in my English I made in my post, but truly, you're prompt reaction spoilt not only my excitement about sharing my experience from a really cool holiday in Sardinia, it made me feel like stupid.

A starter costs about 8 EUR, main dish - mussels - 12, a bottle of wine 14 and a shot of mirto - I'm not sure about this one - might be 4, coffee 2. That's about 30 EUR per person.

I'm sorry if this post actually cast bad light on Navisarda, which was the last thing I would want. I'll erase it soon.

BTW. if you're already checking my status, you might have noticed my review of a stay 3 years ago. Would I do it if I were a spammer?

3. Re: Navisarda Boat Trip - party on board with fantastic views!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 05, 2011