We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Meals/drinks in baia Sardinia

south staffordshire
Level Contributor
113 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of Meals/drinks in baia Sardinia

Hi Everyone

We have booked a week in Baia Sardinia. I am now starting to get a little worried we have chosen somewhere very expensive. i read champage and Caviar!!!!

Is it possible to eat out reasonably priced there at all/ or should I look to switch somewhere more affordable!!!

PS were not millionaires!!!

Alghero
Level Contributor
2,367 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Meals/drinks in baia Sardinia

partyqueen,

Whilst the west of the island is generally considered to be less expensive and better value that the east of Sardinia, eating out should not cost you to much.

Sardinia is not a cheap place to come for a holiday. That said, you should expect to pay in Euros what you would pay in Pounds in the UK. For example, if a steak meal costs you £15 in the UK, then it is likely to cost you €15 here.

Good Luck.

south staffordshire
Level Contributor
113 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of Meals/drinks in baia Sardinia

Well we have stopped in Alghero before and we didnt think there was particularly expensive! so i feel a bit more reassured.

Many Thanks

3. Re: Cost of Meals/drinks in baia Sardinia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, August 27, 2009