We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help please! Grand hotel dramas!

England
13 posts
Help please! Grand hotel dramas!

Too many choices! I finally thought I had found the hotel but have now discovered there are 3 of the same name! It's the Grand Hotel but which is the best! Smeralda Beach, Capo Testa or Porto Cervo. I think I'm torn between the first two. Smerlada Beach seems better location but rooms not as nice and Capo Testa seems lovely but not sure if there will be anything to do there.

It's for my mum's honeymoon so would really like it to be an amazing, special trip for her as she doesn't travel very often.

Thanks so much if anyone can help!

Really need to book it soon or they'll be sleeping on the beach!

Amelia. x

sardinia
Level Contributor
423 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Help please! Grand hotel dramas!

hello my personal suggestion is to go for the GH in Porto Cervo, go for a Superior room and you will not regret is. As per its location, standard of service and value for money this hotel stands out all the other you have mentioned.

2. Re: Help please! Grand hotel dramas!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 13, 2009