We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sardinia from Olbia airport to cala gonone by bus HOW?

uk
2 posts
Save Topic
Sardinia from Olbia airport to cala gonone by bus HOW?

Does anybody know how to get to cala gonone from olbia airport by bus or another cheap alternative to this problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fuorigrotta...
Level Contributor
289 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sardinia from Olbia airport to cala gonone by bus HOW?

we will be coming to the golfo orosei at the end of the month and i've just had a quick scout for you - ww.dorgali.it is a useful site but it's all in italian - the tourist office might be able to advise: email them on info@dorgali.it or call tourist office in cala gonone on 0039 0784.93696 (don't take off the zero!) - i think without a car you'll be struggling in this area - it is one of the most remote on an island known for already being vast and remote. There are rail links and bus links all over the island but not to this part i fear (hence it's untouched beauty!?). check out trenitalia.it or ferroviesardegna.it (private railway - trains and bus routes listed -in italian!) my guess is you'll HAVE to hire a car or get a transfer (via your hotel or ask tourist office for reputable drivers). Buona fortuna!

uk
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sardinia from Olbia airport to cala gonone by bus HOW?

Let's Go says that the Fratelli Deplano bus company operates 3 buses a day from Olbia airport to Cala Gonone (2.5 hours) but does not give departure times I'm afraid.

An alternative is to take an ARST bus from Olbia town to Cala Gonone.

uk
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sardinia from Olbia airport to cala gonone by bus HOW?

Cheers for the advice much appreciated.