We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in (or around) Bari for two months?!

Which Bari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay in (or around) Bari for two months?!

Hello!

I'm travelling with my family (3 adults) in Italy, and we want to be cantered out of Bari or surrounding area. My father has work at the Bari university. We're looking for recommendations for long term accommodation around Bari - anyone know how easy it is or where to turn when renting a villa or apartment short term in this area? Any help would be very my appreciated!

Durango, Colorado
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in (or around) Bari for two months?!

Hello,

We are living in Monopoli and its a charming seaside town as opposed to the city of Bari. It's a 30-45min train ride south and definitely worth checking out for 2 months. There are very few rental companies I have found but if you find a place on air B&B they will most likely rent by the month with a negotiated monthly rent. Good luck

2. Re: Where to stay in (or around) Bari for two months?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 27, 2014