We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italy with pleasure tours

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Italy with pleasure tours

Has anyone taken their Puglia tour?

We typically travel on our own but are considering this company.

43 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
41. Re: Italy with pleasure tours

In April of this year, I was on an Italy With Pleasure Tour. The accommodation in Locorotondo was excellent. The apartment was spotlessly clean. There were complimentary robes, slippers and a 1/2 bottle of a local wine. It was very conveniently located in the charming old town. I was travelling with a friend who had her own accommodation and she was very pleased with her accommodation, as well.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
4 posts
140 reviews
42. Re: Italy with pleasure tours

In June this year my husband and I joined Antonella and Anita from Italy with Pleasure for a wonderful tour of the Best of Puglia. Although we had travelled many times over the years in Italy , this was our first time in Puglia, and we were looking for a small group tour that catered to our love of architecture, history, scenery and food/wine. Our tour group of 13 (apparently the biggest for this company so far ) ticked all the boxes.

Antonella and Anita were extremely well organised, we were picked up each morning in our minibus and driven to a new wonderful destination in a wide arc of Locorotondo where we were based .By the end of the week we felt at home amongst the locals, and could exchange greetings with them as they recognised us.

Our accommodation in the concept called a diffuso hotel, apartments in the Centro Storico of this charming hilltop town was excellent. Everyday we experienced something different, all beautifully organised. Aldorobello with its trulli houses, Matera with its wonderful history, and amazing setup, Baroque Lecce, to name a few. Each day we enjoyed a delicious lunch in a restaurant perfectly fitting in with our surroundings, great wine in generous quantities included with the local food specialities.

Our group got along really well, and enjoyed each others company.

Puglia was certainly a massive highlight of our 2018 visit to Europe, and a Big Thank you to Antonella and Anita for making it happen .We happily recommend this really good tour company to everyone, visit Puglia before it becomes really busy and go with Antonella and Anita ( or Malcolm or any of the members of this company ). A big thank you from Jennifer & Juris.

new york
Level Contributor
5 posts
21 reviews
43. Re: Italy with pleasure tours

We just returned from a week long tour to Puglia , organized and executed by Italy With Pleasure. We are a 12 couple group that travels together once a year, primarily to Europe. Everything was perfect! They packaged the hotel, all meals, daily tours to a variety of very special and interesting sites, and handled all of the myriad of details seamlessly. The agency is very customer-service focused and was a pleasure to work with. The two tours guides--Malcolm and Anita-who joined us all week were very knowledgeable and lots of fun to be with. I highly recommend this tour company. I've personally coordinated all 20 of our group's tours and have worked with many tour operators. Italy With Pleasure gets 5 stars!

Reply to: Italy with pleasure tours
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted