We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

late arrival at verona villafranca airpot

Honolulu, Hawaii
1 post
Save Topic
late arrival at verona villafranca airpot

Hello! I am a single woman who will be arriving in Verona, Villafrance mid may late…10:45 pm and wondering what kind of public transport will be available at that time…..Also any suggestions regarding a bed and breakfast that will be open at that time? I am looking for something clean, safe area ….price range no more than $120 I will be in Verona for 4 days…before I take off to Desenzano Del Garda…...Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,613 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: late arrival at verona villafranca airpot

Verona airport shuttle bus to Verona train station, operates every twenty minutes last bus 11.35 pm

Accommodation www.venere.com www.bed-and-breakfast-in-italy.com

www.tourism.verona.it/en

Verona, Italy
Destination Expert
for Verona
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: late arrival at verona villafranca airpot

Good advice from the previous poster. The shuttle bus arrives at the train station, at walkable distance (7if your luggageis light) from the old city center, but you can catch a taxi there for a short ride if you do not feel at easy to walk alone at late night.

As for the accommodation there are plenty of places. I can add a B&b run by a sweet couple of friends of mine http://www.bbeffegi.it/_sgg/f10000.htm

They live there...

Ciao

Francesco

3. Re: late arrival at verona villafranca airpot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2015