We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

hello ,i will be arriving to st bonefacio train station and need to get to cologna veneta ,apart from taxis is it any other way to get there by bus ?

Settimo Rottaro...
Level Contributor
638 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

Good day fron Canavese area, sorry for my english.

I find this on internet …verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/133.pdf here there is San Bonifacio Cologna Veneta.

Good vacation

Romina

Edited: 7:25 am, August 06, 2013
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

just one bus going from cologna veneta ? thats not good or am i mistaken ? dont understand this time table . tu poi scrive in italiano ,capisco

Settimo Rottaro...
Level Contributor
638 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

Grazie! But here is English forum and not all understand Italian, so I write in Italian only the think that not are able to write in English! ;)

A sinistra dello schermo ci sono le partenze a destra gli arrivi.

But I look well there isn't a bus that arrived at Cologna....in the time table that I post before! :(

…verona.it/flex/…1 here there is a home page of ATV, look you if find a correct time table.

Look also this time table..(purtroppo è girata al contrario ma basta stamparla!) …verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/136.pdf (come detto prima da una parte le partenze dall'altra gli arrivi..basta seguire il senso della freccia)

If you don't find, you can write an e.mail at the address that you find..many time ago, I call by phone, and they answer, many kindly. (molto cortesemente mi hanno risposto e chiarito tutti i dubbi.)

Sorry but I don't able to help more because I don' know well the area.

Hope that you find a solution.

Good vacation

Romina

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

grazie romina ,sei molto gentile x

Settimo Rottaro...
Level Contributor
638 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

:) Prego! Hope you find the best for make a good vacation.

Romina

6. Re: St Bonefacio To Cologna Veneta help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 08, 2014