Hello all, I am going to Venice with my girlfriend on the 29th of July till 2nd of August but booked tickets to go Verona on the 31st (Wednesday) from venice. We'll be there from 9am till 8.29pm and stop at Verona Porta Nuova. Some questions:
1. How far is it by foot to the main city/attractions?
2. What is worth doing and seeing as a high priority for the time we are there?
3. Is it worth going outside the city? It seems there are a few nice things outside the city.
4. Will there be enough things to see and do for the duration we are there?
5. Is the Arena accessible or only if there Opera going on? Free entry? I tried booking tickets for an opera but the timing was late :(
6. I am buying the 7 day pass (50 euros) to use transport in Venice, does that include the busses in Verona too or just Venice?
7. Any other advice? Anything worth knowing :)