We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good seats?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
474 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Good seats?

For anyone who's been to the opera at the Arena, I just got my tickets in the mail yesterday, and they are row 4, seats 9-11 on the numbered seats on the step. They cost about 96euros each. It's hard to tell from a picture the actual seating arrangement. We decided not to book on the floor, since it's flat and heads could get in the way- and we are a family of munchkins. Should we still bring binoculars? Thank you!

Verona, Italy
Level Contributor
332 posts
399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good seats?

Love 2 travel,

actually I think you got some very good seats. I checked the Arena web site and there is a pdf file with the detailed map. You'll be sitting in the first row of seats on the steps so you won't have anyone sitting right in front of you because there is a lot of space between your seats and the first seats on the floor.

If you want to bring binoculars it is your choice, I personally prefer to look at the whole picture. With binoculars you'll be able to see the make up on the singers' face. Bring them if you like details....

Sergio

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
474 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good seats?

Thanks, Verona29. I looked at that file too, but just wasn't sure how far back the steps were from the stage. Seats 9-11 sure sound like they are more towards the front though. Well, I'm not going to worry about it-I'm sure they are fine. In Vienna we got box seats on the side, and hurt our necks looking down at the stage. Ciao, Micki