We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

I know that if I purchase a 72-hour pass, it's good for all vaporetti and ATV buses - does anyone know if that would include the ATV bus that goes to the Treviso airport? Much thanks!

venice
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

You are making a little confusion between ACTV and ATVO.

ACTV is the Company that issue the 72 hours pass, valid for vaporetti and urban land buses in the mainland.

The ACTV pass is not valid for ATVO, the Company that run the bus service from Venice to Treviso.

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,477 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

Dolomite - Thank you! We're also interested in going to Padua, Varenna, and maybe a few other day trips. Isn't there a train that does several of these cities and how do we find their website? Thanks for all of your help on this forum!

venice
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

Find all the information on the italian trains on www.trenitalia.com

It's cheap and fast to travel by train from Venice to Padova, the journey takes only 40 minutes.

Ravenna is a beautiful city, famous for its mosaics. Unfortunately it's possible but quite difficult to reach Ravenna from Venice with the train, as you have to change train in Ferrara, but this can be a good opportunity to visit that city.

Ferrara is a beautiful city. In the heart of the city there is an ancient castle. This is the web site, unfortunately only in Italian at the moment:

http://www.castelloestense.it/ita/

Indiana
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

Can someone tell me how much it cost to get to Murano and Burano on the Vaporetto? actv.it is a little confusing to me. Looks like the 72hour Vaporetto pass does not allow travel to Murano. Thank you

Kentucky
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Venice ATV Shuttle to Treviso included in 72hour Vaporetto...

The Vaporetti pass does allow you to travel to Murano. Line numbers 41 and 42 go to the island.

Check this website for the Vaporetti routes.

www.venice-rentals.com/info/routes.html