We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
489 posts
269 reviews
Save Topic
Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

Hello,

Could you please give me some feedback on what I have written below?

There are a number of companies offering the secret tour (1 1/2 hours). There is quite a difference in the price range. One offers euro 20.50, another the price starts at euro 40.36. This is for one person.

Is it that some are just "greedy" or do they offer a more in depth professional tour with informed guides? We did a wonderful small group tour in Rome and hoping for the same.

Thanking you in advance.

Chris

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9,346 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

I always recommend going with the official tour (as other TA experts here will confirm), why bother with the private operators ?

Cost is € 20.50

http://www.vivaticket.it/index.php?nvpg[evento]&id_evento=1158138

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
3,433 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

Definitely go with the official tour. We picked up our tickets on the afternoon that we arrived. It was nearly closing time for the Doges' Palace and no one was in line. That way we walked right in the next morning for the tour.

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
489 posts
269 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

Thank you both so much for your quick response!

Re the "vivaticket" link, I didn't think I could mention the tour operator's name on Trip Advisor but that operator was my preferred choice.

So, thank you again!

4. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Inineries Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:27 am, March 15, 2015