We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cotswolds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

We are ending a cruise at Venice in June and are getting a flight to the UK at 11-45. We want a land transfer to Marco Polo airport from the cruise terminal. We would like to book a Private Transfer to be at the terminal when we get off the ship rather than wait for a Taxi . Can anyone recommend a reliable transfer company that will take us to the airport that we can rely on?

Many Thanks

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,048 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Try ekiprent@tiscali.it - reliable and has had favourable reports on TA

Cotswolds, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Hi Rosa. Have you a web site address for ekiprent@tiscali.it so I can see a bit more about them? Thanks

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,124 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

The email address is fine , a reputable Company,

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,048 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

No he is a single licenced / insured driver doesn't have a web site . I have personally used him on several occasions for events on the mainland and also airport transfers and found him reliable.

19. Re: Transfer from Venice Cruise Port to Marco Polo Airport

Aug 14, 2013, 1:02 PM

Just returned from trip and, in case you are still planning yours, I can tell you that the arrangement with ekiprent@tiscali.it was perfect. He actually telephoned me when I was in Venice before my cruise left. When I disembarked the ship, he was waiting with my name on a sign. As I had done enough walking around Venice before the cruise and it was very hot, I decided to ask him to just take me to a hotel near the airport where I passed the time reading and having lunch. He then picked up up later to drive me into the airport. The price was extremely reasonable, friendly and reliable service. Highly recommended.

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
155 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Greetings. Another vote for ekiprent@tiscali.it

We used them after our Med. cruise back in Sept. 2013, and had no issues what so ever. He was waiting outside the Cruise Terminal with our name on a sign. Quickly loaded up our luggage in his vehicle, and off we went. I think we were at the airport 35-40 minutes from the time of exiting the Cruise Terminal to the point of walking into the Airport. Enjoy your trip!!! Venice was a Hightlight from our trip last year.

boston
Destination Expert
for Christiansted
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Can someone give me an idea of the price for this service? We are a family of four but could add others from our cruisecritic roll call if that would help drop the price.

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,048 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

Email him direct and ask for a quote....i would say around €35-45 ( for the vechicle not per person)

8. Re: Advice booking a Private transfer driver to MarcoPolo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 29, 2015