We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valet Service at the Venice Airport

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
East Coast, USA
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Valet Service at the Venice Airport

Is it safe to use the valets who greet the water taxis at the airport? They seem a little aggressive to me. I recall they help with luggage and provide a van to the terminal. I've always walked, but my daughter is flying out of Venice tomorrow and she cannot easily carry her luggage from the water taxi drop off to the terminal. Do you know how much they charge, approximately? Thanks very much!

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,011 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valet Service at the Venice Airport

The Trasbagagli offer a service from the port to the check in they have blue waistcoats . It is approx €6-8 per bag . I say that as I think its €6 to the terminal and €8 to the desk ... But I could be wrong,

Forgot if you want the van then I thik its around €15.

Edited: 8:45 am, July 31, 2013
East Coast, USA
Level Contributor
34 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Valet Service at the Venice Airport

Than you for the information - they'll carry bags into the terminal?

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,011 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Valet Service at the Venice Airport

Yes - from the water taxi area. If she is coming in via Alilaguna then she needs to call one ..they are easily spotted dark blue waistoats ( like fishing jackets) ...usually standing by luggage carts. If she wants to pre book the van... Info@trasbagagli.it ...Usually it is there though.

4. Re: Valet Service at the Venice Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, August 02, 2014