We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost SD cards in SD wallet

Horsham, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lost SD cards in SD wallet

LOST YESTERDAY 4TH JULY 2013: A small black SD card wallet with around 5-6 SD cards inside. Contains around 2000 of my holiday photos so far :'(. Chances are either the AVG glass factory in Murano, streets of Burano or along the street and in a few shops in the main st of Lido. Shopped at Oviesse in particular as well as some shoe stores nearby. Heartbroken. Photos include shots from London, Rome, Venice etc. with a few whole family shots, there's 6 of us all together. If anybody is able to help, please do!! Reward promised. My photos are priceless to me...

Edited: 7:39 am, July 05, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Lido
Lido
1,745 Reviews
Venice, Italy
London
London
England, UK
Rome
Rome
Lazio, Italy
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

No I don't the only one I know of for actv I liked to. has your tour guide called the shop in Burano for you???

Horsham, Australia
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

The tour guide did call the restaurant we ate at that was just nearby to see if they could run over and have a look, but don't think anything came from that.

33. Re: Lost SD cards in SD wallet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 17, 2014