We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mestre Car Parks

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
annapolis
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mestre Car Parks

Hello All,

We will be spending a week in Venice and need to decide where to leave the car!

Tronchetto is close, safe/secure, etc. but I'm wondering if there is a less expensive place to park back in Mestre that is equally safe/secure. . .

Found some information on booking ahead at:

AliPark Venezia Stazione (shuttle to the train station, keep your keys yourself)

Hotel Garibaldi

Garage Europa (walking distance to station?)

Recommendations and suggestions appreciated!

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,011 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mestre Car Parks

The ALI park I think is open air. The others are undercover I think. They are all in the vicnity of the station for easy access into the city.

Also check the airport as they were doing special offers for longer than 48hr stays.

annapolis
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mestre Car Parks

Thanks--great suggestion!

Driving down meant I hadn't even thought about long-term airport parking.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
18,580 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mestre Car Parks

Garage Europa in Mestre is 15 minutes by bus from Venice. Daily fares for cars: €14 each day (24 hours of parking). The bus stop for Venice is opposite the parking garage. During the day buses No. 4 and 4/ depart for Piazzale Roma every 10 minutes until 1 a.m. At night Circolare Notturna No. 2 leaves every hour.

http://www.garageeuropamestre.com/

annapolis
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mestre Car Parks

Any thoughts or experiences with "Mestre Parking Stazione" or with this particular booking site?

stationparking.eu/station/venezia-mestre/par…

Thanks!

Queenstown, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mestre Car Parks

ALIPARK VENEZIA PORTO was the cheapest for us for 10 days. Very efficient and reliable too. Highly recommended.

annapolis
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Mestre Car Parks

We ended up just parking at Tronchetto after all.

On longer stays you receive a 10% discount if you pay on arrival (instead of departure).

7. Re: Mestre Car Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 07, 2014