We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our best meal in Venice

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burlingame...
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Our best meal in Venice

Hands down was Al Paradiso near the Rialto Bridge.

We spent 2 weeks in Venice Florence and Rome and had many meals and this place was 'off the Hook'.

Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Our best meal in Venice

Thank you for this. I am just starting my search for good eats in Venice.

Burlingame...
Level Contributor
496 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our best meal in Venice

Do go there :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,098 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our best meal in Venice

La Bitta in Calle Lunga, San Barnaba, Dorsoduro is a long time favourite for us. Had a good meal there a couple of nights ago.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
7,677 posts
445 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our best meal in Venice

Al Paradiso is very nice although last time we were charged service charge, which we thought was an overkill considering we ordered two courses each and a pricey bottle of Amarone.

I find that Poste Vecie's food is just as good, if not better; is a much better value, and one gets a complimentary glass of Prosecco upon arrival. Poste Vecie is near Rialto fish market.

5. Re: Our best meal in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 29, 2014