We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secret Itineraries sold out, any alternative?

Ponder, Texas
Level Contributor
89 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Secret Itineraries sold out, any alternative?

The secret itineraries tour is sold out for the only day that we can go, June 16. We tried booking thru a different agency (other than the official site) only to be told that they could not book it either. There are 8 of us and we really want ed this tour. (I know I should have booked earlier but with our only days being Saturday and Sunday, I was trying to coordinate our visit to see the most sites) Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
522 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secret Itineraries sold out, any alternative?

Maybe there would be enough tickets available on that day if you broke your group of 8 up into 3 different groups, and each of the 3 groups can register for a different tour on the same day - there are 3 English tours a day at 3 different times.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
522 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secret Itineraries sold out, any alternative?

Okay, well I just checked the Viva ticket website, and I see that there are tickets available for the 9:55 tour and the 11:35 tour, although I don't know how many. So perhaps there are enough tickets available so that 4 of you can go to one tour, and 4 of you can go to the other tour.

3. Re: Secret Itineraries sold out, any alternative?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 23, 2014