We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

My husband will be racing motocross For team USA NW Sept 13-15th at Farleigh Castle . I do have a lot I want to do in this trip. We will fly into Heathrow on the 7th, would like to stay in the Cotswolds until the 11 then I have a room in Bath 11-14 checking out on Sunday the 15th, but he will be racing this day as well. I would like to leave on Monday the 16th to go to Capri and Venice. Will Easyjet be flying on Mondays? I will need to get back to the US on the 22nd. Should I go to Capri first then on to Venice then fly back to the states from there? I am just not sure what is the best way or order to get to my destanations. I will worry about rooms and other activities when I have the mode of travel worked out. I am sorry for asking so many questions. This will be the trip of a lifetime and I don't want to mess it up. Thank You so much, KayC

Mentioned in this post
Cotswolds
Cotswolds
England, UK
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
32,352 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

www.easyjet.com fly Bristol to Naples Tuesday 17/09/2013

Bus Bath to Bristol airport www.nationalexpress.com

Easyjet flight option would be from London Gatwick airport to Naples for 16/09/2013 departing 06.05

Naples Airport Alibus to ferry port for Capri www.capri.net

Trains Naples to Venice www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html www.italotreno.it

Accommodation www.venere.com

www.venice-tourism.com

Mentioned in this post
Naples Airport
Naples Airport
Naples, Italy
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Naples
Naples
Province of Naples, Italy
London
London
England, UK
Capri
Capri
Island of Capri, Italy
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,522 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

Work you timings out well ..also allowing for time to get on and off capri. I would fly out of Venice back to the Us as there are more link to get back to the states. British Airways and tui also fly to Naples. You will alos loose a day getting fromCapri to Venice just for travel.

Mentioned in this post
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Naples
Naples
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
32,352 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

BA and Thompson flights are also early morning departures from Gatwick to Naples 16/09/2013

Mentioned in this post
Naples
Naples
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
48,456 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

Thompson fly Bristol to Naples don't if every day worth checking out not far from Bath,

Mentioned in this post
Bristol
Bristol
England, UK
Naples
Naples
Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

Thank you all so much for the replys. It really gives me more options to look at.

Thanks again, KayC

6. Re: Multiple Destinations, Airlines/Airports HELP Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 17, 2014