We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

Hi

I am taking my boyfriend on a surprise trip to Venice for his birthday (beginning of MArch) I am planning on staying at carlton on the grand and was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get to the hotel from Treviso airport and how much transfers are?

Also if anyone has any tips on where to eat and enjoy a few drinks as well as trips and things to do (and how much it is) it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Mary

Mentioned in this post
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
Treviso Airport
Treviso Airport
Venice, Italy
Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,546 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

Take the atvo bus that meets the Ryan Air flights at Treviso to piazzale Roma and then if you don't have much luggage walk about 200m over 2 bridges to your hotel. Suggest you pick up a guide book and then you can narrow it down to things that you might like to see and do.

Mentioned in this post
Treviso
Treviso
Province of Treviso, Italy
Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,983 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

You ask "how mucxh it is". This is a figure than vary enormously. You can easily spend a 100 euros or more per person on a dinner with good wine if you wish to or you can have a pizza and a glass of wine for around 10 -15 euros and anything in between.

My lunch tends to be a glass of beer or a spritz and a sandwich and rarely costs more than 15 -20 euros.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

4. Re: How to get from Treviso Airport to Carlton on the Grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014