We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
431 posts
261 reviews
Save Topic
Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

Greetings,

Seems there are multiple sites that sell the 'Secret Itineraries' tour for Doge's Palace. Is it all the same outfit, or are they competitors? If they are competitors, which one is considered best [regardless of price]?

A quick search shows a 'Secret' tour can be booked at www.tickitaly.com, www.veniceconnected.com, & ww.hiddenvenicetours.com. Probably more.

Cheers, & thanks in advance for any info...

Venice Urban Adventures
Boat Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Sightseeing Tours
JM Walkingtour
City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours
Free Venice City Tour
Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
City Wonders
Sightseeing Tours, Gondola Cruises, Cultural Tours, City Tours
Thessaloniki, Greece
Destination Expert
for Thessaloniki
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

jonnybaby,the meeting point is just as you enter the place after you leave the cashiers..The staff there will show you!I totally forgot the 2 tickets i printed at home and they were able to find our reservation at the computer based on our ID,so not really big deal..I don't know if this was just an exception though!

Grigoris

Arkansas
Level Contributor
35 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

Tickets are on sale now through at least the end of May on the official web site. I bought ours today for May 11.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
9,988 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

Bookings are now open until October...

14. Re: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries...which one

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 25, 2014