We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help Please

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Need Help Please

I am flying in from Singapore to Paris. From Paris i will be travelling to italy. In italy i will like to visit Rome, Venice and Florence.

End of the trip at italy i will need to fly back to Paris to catch my plane back to Singapore.

Shld i vist Rome then Florence then last stop Venice and from Venice travel back to Paris? Or the other way round

Venice first then Florence then to Rome and from Rome bk to Paris?

Appricate anyone out there who is familar with italy for advice.

Edited: 2:47 am, January 22, 2013
UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
45,842 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help Please

I really do not think it matters much where you start or finish, Florence is between Venice and Rome, should be done in the middle, you do not say how long for but really each of these Cities have a lot to offer and would each be a 3 day minimum,

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence
Level Contributor
7,440 posts
441 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help Please

Candy, you received a response to your question on the other thread currently running in this forum.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,286 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help Please

Check for a multi city air ticket www.singaporeair.com fly into Paris and out of Rome, save back tracking.

Flights Paris to Venice www.easyjet.com

Airport bus into Venice www.atvo.it

Train Venice to Florence and Florence to Rome www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

From Florence the Trenitalia train will take you to Pisa and Lucca, bus Florence to Siena www.busfox.com.timetable

Airport bus to Rome Fiumicino airport www.sitbusshuttle.com or train from Termini station

Accommodation www.venere.com

www.venice-tourism.com

www.discovertuscany.com

www.rome.info

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help Please

Oh yes. Thanks.

5. Re: Need Help Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 24, 2014