We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fares to Venice

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fares to Venice

How early should we book flights from UK to Venice for July 2013?

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Fares to Venice

Hi we too are flying from the UK to Venice in July. We are travelling with Jet2 and have booked our seats already. I have seen prices rising gradually since we started looking for flights. I agree that, if you are sure of your plans, booking early is best.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,182 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Fares to Venice

Think I can top eternaltourist :-) I booked EasyJet Manchester to Venice as soon as they came available for March 2013 for 70GBP, But that said I noticed that our Barcelona flights in Dec dropped nearer the time.

EasyJet do have a price guarantee though, if your flights drop in value once booked, you can ring them and get a credit voucher off your next flight

UK
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Fares to Venice

I have done East Midlands to Venice for £9.99. No charges or taxes as booked during a sale.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
421 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Fares to Venice

We booked our one-way Manchester to Venice for August 2013 in October, as soon as Easy Jet announced them! We paid £129........they are now £171.....it pays to book early if you have definite plans.

Edited: 5:11 pm, December 26, 2012
Cardiff, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Fares to Venice

Wow you people had a really good deal !It's good to know about the Easyjet price promise as I hadn't realized it existed.

u.k
Level Contributor
1,071 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Fares to Venice

My tickets are for July/August when prices rocket so I'm still happy with the price I paid and that includes 2 x 20kg suitcases.

17. Re: Fares to Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 01, 2014