We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need advice - half day in Venice

melbourne
1 post
Save Topic
Need advice - half day in Venice

Hi guys,

My parents finish a 24 day cruise in Venice at 7AM and their flight leaves Venice to stop over in Hong Kong at 8.10PM (15hr flight). They have been to Venice before and will be having 2 full days in Venice as part of their cruise.

The problem is what to do to waste time before the flight.

My parents will be tired after two months travelling so they would not want to leave the luggage somewhere and walk around all day and then catch a 15 hour flight.

I am thinking that the best solution would be to book a hotel for half a day if they allow it eg 8am to 5pm. Nothing too expensive (under 80 euro hopefully) but good enough to rest and freshen up in.

1) Any advice on what they should do? eg stay in venice or go to another area?

2) Any suggestions on a cheap place to stay half a day?

Thanks in advance.

1. Re: Need advice - half day in Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 16, 2013