We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

venice flights from madrid

dallas
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
venice flights from madrid

I am trying to fly from Madrid to Venice in spring of 2013...EasyJet lists Venice as an option, but the schedule does not show offered flights beyond 2012...does anyone know if this is a seasonal flight...is it being discontinued? I could not find the timetable the error message was indicating to look at...Iberia flights are $1000 each way which is cost prohibitive...please offer suggestions

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
8,986 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: venice flights from madrid

If you are willing to take non direct flights, you can use Vueling (changing planes at Barcelona)

dallas
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: venice flights from madrid

thanks....I finally was able to locate the "timetable" section and discovered a list of flights EasyJet has dropped from its schedule for 2013 and of course, this was one of them....

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,471 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: venice flights from madrid

Easyjet have closed their hub at Madrid.

dallas
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: venice flights from madrid

I learned a valuable lesson....flying roundtrip within Europe is MUCH cheaper than one way...I was able to get RT tickets on Iberia for $100 each leg...wish someone had responded with that suggestion...simplified the destinations and voila...relief...

dallas
Level Contributor
36 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: venice flights from madrid

I learned a valuable lesson....flying roundtrip within Europe is MUCH cheaper than one way...I was able to get RT tickets on Iberia for $100 each leg...wish someone had responded with that suggestion...simplified the destinations and voila...relief...

6. Re: venice flights from madrid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 10, 2013