We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATVO From TREVISO to Piazzale Roma?

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bourges, France
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ATVO From TREVISO to Piazzale Roma?

May be a dumb question, but does the 13 Euro roundtrip ATVO bus go from Treviso Airport to Venice Piazzale Roma? It said this on the time table but when I went to buy the tickets online it said Treviso to Mestre. May be an error on ATVO's website, but I wanted to make sure before I got myself into a foreign country without much knowledge of Italian.

Thank you for any help.

Brasov, Romania
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: ATVO From TREVISO to Piazzale Roma?

i want to go to venice in May 2013 but in the last day my flight departs at 07.45 am. My hotel is in Venice. How many minutes are from Piazzale Roma to Treviso .

What time does the first bus ? IT's Saturday.

Thanks

12. Re: ATVO From TREVISO to Piazzale Roma?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 13, 2014