We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice Transport Shuttle Direct operated by Viajes Alameda

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
268 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Venice Transport Shuttle Direct operated by Viajes Alameda

Hi, we will be arriving in Venice in April using a Rental Car ( Thrify) that has an airport drop off. We will then need Transportation to our apt rental "Calle Delle Oche" Santa Croce.

The above mentioned shuttle has a great rate for pick up from airport. Is this company still in service I seem to recall seeing something that questions that?

Does anyone know if "Thrifty" car rentals has an office at the train station but will have to call them to find out.

We are 4 adults traveling with a baby and will be departing from the airport for home so we would need transportation back for a 10 AM flight.

Any thoughts on the above ,, thx W

Venice
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
9,011 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Venice Transport Shuttle Direct operated by Viajes Alameda

Peter the OP was Jan 2012....

Milan, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Venice Transport Shuttle Direct operated by Viajes Alameda

I booked a shuttle from Vienna airport to the hotel operated by Shuttle Direct by ViaJes Alameda but nobody came to the airport!!I tried to contact local agency but nobody answered. I called the agency in Spain and the employee said to take a taxi ant he promised me a reimboursement.I wrote to the agency to have the reimboursement but nobody gave it to me.

Keep anttention to book this shuttle service!!!

13. Re: Venice Transport Shuttle Direct operated by Viajes Alameda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 02, 2014