We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website for Venice Card?

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Website for Venice Card?

Is there a website that lists exactly what museums/attractions are included with the Venice Card (Orange)? Any other websites that offer discount passes for transportation and sights?

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Website for Venice Card?

Let me clarify a little more - I have already been to www.venicecard.com and it just lists the museums at St. Mark's, Doge's Palace, 18th Century Venice, Ca'Rezzonico and Murano & Burano museums. Is there any pass that would cover the Guggenheim and Accademia?

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,657 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Website for Venice Card?

Short answer is no. The Venice Card covers Civic Museums, i.e. owned and run by Venice City Council.

The Accademia Art Gallery is a state museum and the Peggy Guggenheim Museum of Modern Art is a privately owned museum so they are not in the Venice Card scheme. You just have to pay their individual fees.

Sorry, to be strictly accurate the other State museums in Venice are the Ca' Pesaro Museo Orientale and the Ca' d'Oro and you can buy from any State musuem a multi entrance ticket for the three of them. I am afraid my faltering memory means I have forgotten how much but it was quite reasonable.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Website for Venice Card?

Thanks Robert. I guess we will just go for a Blue Card to cover the transportation then.