We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Debating between two Venice hotels: Locanda Sant'Agostin...

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Debating between two Venice hotels: Locanda Sant'Agostin...

My husband and I will be first-time visitors to Venice in late May and I am debating between these two hotels. We want something romantic (it's an anniversary trip) and with a great "Italy feel."

It seems that either the Locanda Sant'Agostin and the Ca'Morosini would fit the bill, but has anyone stayed in either or have any preferences? Both have availability for my dates and are comparably priced, with the Locanda Sant'Agostin just a bit more.

Many thanks!

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,506 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Debating between two Venice hotels: Locanda Sant'Agostin...

I have not used either of these Hotels myself but have heard nothinh bad about them. Have you checked the comments about these two in the Tripadvisor Traveller reviews?

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
46,141 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Debating between two Venice hotels: Locanda Sant'Agostin...

If you really make up your mind as too where to stay,I would get on with booking it.popular hotels get booked up in the popular seasons of the year,we are going in May and my first Two requests were full,but have got suited very well now,

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Debating between two Venice hotels: Locanda Sant'Agostin...

Yes, I have checked the comments and both seemed to have positive reviews. Thanks for the help -- I think I just need to book one or the other, as you said!