We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Krysmi / Cristiana

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
For Krysmi / Cristiana

Hello! Thank you for all your helpful advice in the Venice forums- i woder if you could give me any feedback about the B&B Accademia in Dorsoduro Est? There is not a lot of revews about this little pensione, and I was wondering what a Venice-local thinks about this place...Thank you Cristiana!

Chorley, United...
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
18,726 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Krysmi / Cristiana

Not addressed to me but as I use the Pensione Accademia frequently I will push in.

There is confusion as there is a B&B called Accademia in Dorsoduro with only 2 bedrooms I believe. I have no experience of this whatsoever and do not know anyone who has - not surprising with only two bedrooms.

A pity it has taken the name Accademia as it causes confusion with Pensione Accademia (www.pensioneaccademia.it) which my wife and I have used several times and find very acceptable. Pensione Accademia is a long established hotel with a lengthy history of satisfied clients. It has many advantages, good access from the side canal, pleasant open spaces front and rear to sit in during good weather, a convenient location, a competent breakfast etc.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Krysmi / Cristiana

HI Robert J, thank you again:) Yup, as you rightly noted, it does cause a bit of confusion! After reading your posts, i made reservations here, thinking it was the same thing as the Pensione A!

venice
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Krysmi / Cristiana

Hi,

thanks Robert to answer before :))

I read in other forum a good reviews from B&B Accademia but is a different quality of Pensione Accademia (attention in Venice this last hotel is famous with this name Villa Maravege - because the bridge near the hotel have the same name).

the two hotels have a really good position.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
119 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For Krysmi / Cristiana

Thank you again Cristiana!

venice
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For Krysmi / Cristiana

Hotel Maravege near ponte delle Maravege :)

hehehehe

Now I go to sleep.

:)):)