We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robert J/anyone - hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente - Urgent!

CYPRUS
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Robert J/anyone - hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente - Urgent!

Hello everyone

Due to a change in my flights, I will have to change hotel too. I am leaving in 3 weeksso I have to decide very soon. I got a deal from Ai Mori d'Oriente for 100 EURO per night-this is reasonable, I think. The address is Fondamenta della Sensa 3319 - Cannaregio. How can I get there from Santa Lucia train station? Is Canarreggio a good area?

Thank you

New York
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Robert J/anyone - hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente - Urgent!

Thank you all for your input. I shall, after all, not spend the extra $ on a canal room. I photos of the rooms look great after having spent lord knows how many hours looking for a place. After Venice we train it down to ROme and then rent a car to drive for a few days (maybe) into the Amalfi region and Positano. Anyone with hotel suggestions for our stay in that area would be wonderful. IF it is on the Beach, even better. Also, if you know of one of those great mountain villages that sit way up overlooking some valley, those always look so enchanting. Ok, thanks for any help. We leave tomorrow.