We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Which Venice hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Hi,

My friend accidently double purchased 2 sets of tickets from trenitalia web site. (Ticketless). Actually it is not her fault. THe web site did not response for the her first ticket purchasing. and she thought that the first booking has not completed so she made 2nd purchase. Later she received two PNR.

How can she get refund? I looked up trenitalia web for phone number that she can call from US but cound not find it.

Thanks for your help.

-PV

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Hi april2001, I've tried to get this information from you but apparently you have no chances to talk to somebody of Trenitalia on the phone. You can just try to get all information from their web-site www.trenitalia.com.

Since I live in Venice, maybe I can help you someone if you let me know what you wish to know.

Texas
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Thank Betta for your reply. I just want to find out about how to refund ticket for her. Guess what I accidently discovered the number of Help Desk when I put the wrong password. I got the following error with phone number...so I will give it a try

First attempted access failed, you still have 4 attempts. If you have forgotten your User ID or your password, click here or contact our help desk on + 39 (0)6 43243100.

Cheers.

april

Venice, Italy
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Hi april2001, hopefully you will be able to use these information I got for you. You can try first the general phone number at Venice Railway 0039 041 785111 and ask them to pass you through the service that you need. Also I got another number this is clients assistance service 0039 041 5245346.

For Rome I got this number 0039 06 44101

let me know if yuou will succeed !

Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Can someone please help me??

I just purchased two tickets on trenitalia and all I got was an order number. Nothing came into my email to confirm my reservation and I called a number in Ohio and the lady told me that there have been recent cases of the website taking the credit card info and no sending people their tickets.

I just made my purchase about an hour ago and I have yet to get my confirmation. Does anyone know when the tickets are sent via email? What do I do now that they have all my info. They do not even have a contact number.

Please help.

Teresa

San Diego
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Italybound,

Go to this page:

www.trenitalia.com/en/area_clienti/index.html

and on the right hand side click on "Verify the state of your orders"

You will have to sign in and then it will show you any pending reservations that you have made. There should be a confirmation number with each reservation.

All you need to get your tickets is a confirmation number. With this number you go to a yellow Kiosk in the train station, enter your name and conf. number, and it will print the ticket. (assuming you didn't choose the ticketless option. If you did you need to print out your reservation info from the above mentioned webpage.)

Michigan
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: How to call trenitalia Help Desk from US

Hi

thanks for writing back to me, however, i tried that on verify your order...there is nothing pending when i sign in. i wrote to them and they have not responded. i don't have a number to call them. i don't know what to do. i had to notify my credit card company to flag my account incase they charge it without my consent.

i don't know what to do.

teresa